• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buu and Beau's playtime

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I posted ages ago asking advice on bunnies playing together but not living together, well since then Buu and Beau have been having free range time together most of the time :) I dont think I have posted any photos of them playing together yet though so here are some I took this morning

DSC08894.jpg

DSC08911.jpg

DSC08915.jpg

Beau charging at me :shock:

DSC08917.jpg

And then running away when he realised I wasnt giving him anything :roll:

DSC08918.jpg

An action shot of Buu

DSC08919.jpg

DSC08929.jpg

What ya been growing for me mum?

DSC08933.jpg

DSC08937.jpg

DSC08939.jpg

Lovely bunnies, I just showed the pictures to my 2 1/2 year old daughter and she started shouting ''get them ones, I want them ones'' :lol:

:wave: Hey honey

They get on brilliant playing in the garden, they pretty much stick together the whole time they are out and its lovely to watch them binkying about together. Beau isnt sure when they are in the house together though :roll: He gets a bit funny and just stamps his feet at her so if I bring them in the house its mostly on their own, but they still get out in the garden for free range time together 4 or 5 times a week :)

Back