• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post Your Setup Pics

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I thought it would be good to have a setup therad so people who want inspiration can just look on here...

So... Post your setup pics...

(Im going to get some piccies later!):)

Right here they are. Its not the best pictire as the angle is from the end of the run. I had to lean out of the window to take it and the snow makes it look shorter. So I've included one of it in summer. Its 7m long and 2m wide and 1m high. We have a removable plastic cover on the roof for bad weather. There are 3 large lifds which open up and 3 gates at the front. This run is split into 3 smaller ones for my 3 bonded pairs.

Bunnierun.jpg

Bunnieruninsummer.jpg

Wow, Cavysrock, those little sheds are so cute!

Here's my setups, I currently have one indoor run and one outdoor one.
Here's Zakura's outdoor run.
P1010001-4.jpg

And Sasuke's indoor run.
P1010002-2.jpg

Cat-litterboz.jpg

Trianglebox.jpg

Sasukesrun2.jpg

Sasukesrun1.jpg

All mine are in puppy pens i dont have any up to date pics these were taken when they were in my summerhouse (its been taken down and in peices at mo) At the min claude and Miffy are up stairs in spare room,others have these pens inside my 10ft x 6ft shed
1045.jpg

1026.jpg

Pict0121.jpg

Pict0118.jpg

Pict0085.jpg

There's ours. I can't get the angle right to take a pic of the other side, you're not missing much though, just a water bottle and a litter tray. The crate under the big shelf has a little shelf and we stuff it with hay and they make burrows in it. :lol: Sorry about blurry pictures.

Cimg0755.jpg

Indoor crate, pretty boring, most of their stuff is in the living room. They have destroyed the rug that was in there, I need another one. :lol:

Arthur's set up consists of a 5ftx2ftx2ft hutch now attached to a 7ftx5ftx2ft run, he stays in here at night but during the day has access to the hutch, run and 40ft garden.

Picture142.jpg

The run comes away for ease of cleaning, and the hutch roof is hinged to help drying out after disinfection, painting and general upkeep.

Picture205.jpg

Back