• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch covers

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Have tried searching but cant seem to find what im looking for - has anyone got the link to the custom made hutch covers on ebay? Thanks a lot XX

Hi we got a quote today off ebay for a custom made hutch quilt and cover it was from username logicaljohn . Very good prices.:)

Fab, Thanks :D Has anyone had one of these?

Ooh they are good prices, Ideally Im looking for one thats clear so that they can see out :D

Yes that where I got mine made-to-measure. The girls I spoke to about it were really friendly and helpful and I'm more than happy to recommend the site! The front has two layers, one of which is see through and the outer one is not. Yhere are velcro tabs to roll up whichever you don't want to use, though I just have it laying on the roof and put a brick on top. I think they'll also fit a flyscreen type mesh as well if you ask.

Back