• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New accommodation pics

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Not very exciting. But there you go.

6ft hutches with 6x4 x2ft high runs, custom made so that the runs would be 2ft high, sure they are slightly higher though.... will have to measure

:)
Please note: Although those plant pots look awfully close to the hutches they arent, fear not, nobunny will be nibbling on them!

This was the garden this morning... no buns are in the runs though, softies.

STA72810.jpg

Later on... I do believe you can see Opal munching on hay

STA72830.jpg

Then it hail stoned.... The Benjamin has now appeared

STA72850.jpg

Close-up

STA72851.jpg

Last edited:
YAY! Love how you've got them so you can squish in the middle :lol: Think Im gonna get one of those when we move house - Are you happy with yours? X

YAY! Love how you've got them so you can squish in the middle :lol: Think Im gonna get one of those when we move house - Are you happy with yours? X

Yeah i love them, excellent quality, very sturdy :thumb: HUGE hutches.
I had to put some plywood on one of the sides of the runs though so they cant see each other.... because Oscar HATES The Benjamin. Works a treat. They're all snuggled up together.

Wow they are fab! I like the sneek appearances of Opal and Benjamin - brave buns, I haven't stepped foot outside today! :oops: :lol:

I particularly like your hay rack :D

Blimey, how lovely your set up is. And so tidy!

I wouldn't get any awards for tidiness here as I seem to be forever chasing hay around.

I bet your bunnies love to be able to see their friends across their courtyard too.

:D

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have snow in first pic!!!!! :shock:

Joanne, how does the bun go from main floor to 2nd floor?

Theres a ramp! and they can use them pretty well. Im not sure if you can see the ramp in the pics?

And yes there is snow in the pics as it was snowing at the time i first posted this thread (few months old now) :D

Back