• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grooming....

Bluefox

Warren Scout
:wave: Ok, so, we've been away for the weekend (i say weekend, we went yesterday and came back this aft) to see OH's sister for easter. Went from home to London, so Blue was in his bed, dad has been looking after him. Got him out this afternoon, put him in his room :D needless to say he was rubbing on everything......He potters into the from room and hour ago, while i'm eating, and decideds that it's mum's turn. Proceeds to groom my legs, rubbing his chin on me, nibbling me and scratching at my leg. Then comes to my face to give me kisses. I was just wondering, is this a sign he loves me, that he's missed me, or is he just marking me as if to say you're mine how dare you go away?!!

:roll::lol:

And also, how many other peoples rabbits do this sort of thing, He hurts when he nibbles sometimes too :lol::lol:

A sign he loves me, that he's missed me = Marking me as if to say you're mine how dare you go away?!!

That's the same thing in my book! :lol:

I'd say he definitely loves you! :love: Bobbin put his hands on my leg the other day and licked my jeans.... that was enough for me to go AWWWWWWWW!! So licking your face must be a real compliment! ;)

A sign he loves me, that he's missed me = Marking me as if to say you're mine how dare you go away?!!

That's the same thing in my book! :lol:

I'd say he definitely loves you! :love: Bobbin put his hands on my leg the other day and licked my jeans.... that was enough for me to go AWWWWWWWW!! So licking your face must be a real compliment! ;)

Hehe, He just got annoyed that i stopped nose rubbing him. Grabbed hold of my jeans and pulled at them as if to say how dare you stop fussing me. Oh and he follows me everywhere now too. He's such a funny bunny!! :lol::lol::lol:

Licks are good:D

Guess who's not allowed to go away for a weekend ever ever again then?:roll:

This is what i thought, he must have really missed me lol
Should go away more often if this is the attention i get!!! And they say the're more affectionate after they've been neutered, well he's up for that very shortly.....so we'll see!!

Back