• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

signs for hutches

I could do you some to print out and get laminated if you want? Just going to drop you a PM regarding the website too :)

I got a lovely one from someone on e-bay who makes them, its wooden, in the shape of a carrot with a bite taken out and their names put on and decorated, then varnished over the top to weatherproof. I can't do links, but type in personalised carrot signs on e-bay and it should come up.

Hi
I do pyrography and am about to start doing hutch signs, etc. Im hoping to sell these to raise some funds for some of the rescues on here.
Would be happy for you to be my 1st customer! :)

Just PM me if you are interested and let me know what you would like doing.

Ive got one from Ebay- its got a little wooden bunny at the side and has got Drake & Josh on it...

Ill find a link

Missy on here made me some lovely ones to hang on my hutches x

Hi

This is the type of sign I did for Sillybun :)

CarrotdesignPlaque.jpg

DaisyDesignPlaque.jpg

Carrotcage-carrierNameTag.jpg

There are usually lots of those 'get your name in wood' type places all over the coastal arears, Craft fairs are usually a good source as well.

I got our girls names done at the sea-side in Great Yarmouth last year, it only cost about £4. Our hutch is outside so I coated it in external varnish to protect the colours.

Picture022-1.jpg

Back