• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Arc Girlies

Victoria39

Mama Doe
Adopted 4 girls from Arc and haven't really had the chance to post pics. Unfortunately we lost Honeyblossom in February :(

Pic Blossom the day before she died
033-4.jpg

Fifi, Pixie and Peaches

She'll never find us here :lol:
Picture082.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Boo
Picture080.jpg

Are you sure the egg hunt ends here????
Picture085.jpg

Peaches
Picture090.jpg

Fifi
027-5.jpg

Pixie
029-4.jpg

Hope I haven't bored you too much. They are super girls, very friendly and an absolute pleasure to have.

were they the bunnies where there was the mum and daughters? i adored them!

what happened to blossom?:(

were they the bunnies where there was the mum and daughters? i adored them!

what happened to blossom?:(

Yes, Peaches is the mummy :D Losing Blossom was a bolt out the blue, she hadn't been ill, ate her veggies with the others in the sunshine in the morning and when I went to feed them again later in the early evening, she was lying in her hutch. Unfortunately it was too late, there was nothing I could do :(

Losing a bunny makes me feel - why I bother and then I look around and see my 9 lovelies and think that's why :lol::lol:

So sorry about Blossom, she was beautiful.

They all are :love: especially Fifi and her helicopter ear shot

Does peaches have a poorly eye?

Yes, Peaches is the mummy :D Losing Blossom was a bolt out the blue, she hadn't been ill, ate her veggies with the others in the sunshine in the morning and when I went to feed them again later in the early evening, she was lying in her hutch. Unfortunately it was too late, there was nothing I could do :(

Losing a bunny makes me feel - why I bother and then I look around and see my 9 lovelies and think that's why :lol::lol:

poor girl :(
they r bootiful girlies tho! i remember seeing them on RIN thread, loved them!

Back