• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vetbed / profleece etc

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Has anyone had any problems with their rabbits eating it??

I bought a little plastic dog bed for Jack and Emily's run, I can't put hay in it cos they use it as a toilet so I got some vetbed type stuff from Ikea. But Jack started eating/chewing it almost straight away, so I took it out to be on the safe side.

Has anyone else had a similar problem??

No and believe me when i say The Benjamin eats EVERYTHING (even our shed).

I think it would be quite difficult to eat.

But i suppose everybun is different.

Bournville likes to chew at it but spits the bits out..I'm forever finding little holes in the vetbed and pieces of vet bed scattered around!

I think it would be quite difficult to eat.

Could you tell Jack that please ;):D
It was in there for half an hour (if that) and it had little bald patches so I was too scared to leave it in there :oops:

Maybe I should get some profleece and see if that's less chewable... I have some that I had to line the rat cage with when one of my boys had hind leg paralysis and it does seem a little less "fluffy"

Trust me to have an awkward rabbit :roll::lol:

Mine have profleece and my mini lop girls have totally destroyed it - looks like a plague of moths has been at it.
Most of mine chew it or pee on it, and I really wanted to get some new colours too:cry:

Back