• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's the grass gone...?

honey61

Mama Doe
Roo in the snow this morning.... (camera shake due to the giggles:oops:)
honeybun61
[/URL][/IMG]

As OH predicted, he got showered in snow just after the camera ran out of space :)

Aww! I love it when he hops- he looks so cute!

Is that your playhouse in the background??

Its massive LOL

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats the cutest vid ive seen in ages...

gotta say im really glad im not the only bunny mum who gets ignored :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww! I love it when he hops- he looks so cute!

Is that your playhouse in the background??

Its massive LOL

Yes, it's the bunny residence... but Roo is now a housebun due to the brothers falling out.... so Tigger is rattling around on his own in it :(
But all being well he could have company by tomorrow night :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats the cutest vid ive seen in ages...

gotta say im really glad im not the only bunny mum who gets ignored :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's a little imp... hears dinner being prepared, no problem :) but ignores me when he's having fun :D

He's a little imp... hears dinner being prepared, no problem :) but ignores me when he's having fun :D

i get ignored ALL the time. i know he knows what his name is because his windscreen wiper ears start moving to cover his eyes when i'm calling him!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ste actually questioned whether alvin is deaf, but ive seen the ear twitching i know hes just ignorant :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back