• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stamping because shes cold..?

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Hmm. Well as some of you might know, Rhia stamps continually through the night sometimes, the most she goes without doing it is a few weeks & usually once she does it one night, it carries on for a few more. Sometimes it'll go on every night for a week or so. Anyhow, My Mum has come up with a theory...That she stamps because shes cold. Does anyone think this is viable? Also, what can I possibly do about it? She has a snugglesafe (two if its really cold), her bed area has a carrier in it with mats over the top then the whole thing is filled to the brim with straw then hay. Shes got a fleecy tunnel in there as well as a piece of carpet which shes always sat on. I feel really bad now though that she might be trying to tell me that shes cold?! It just seems really random...:?

pebbles does that when shes cold. Pebbles only has small feet so its ot very loud but she does it when shes cold, and she also makes squeaky noises too. Thing is, they have a double hutch, covered in tarpauling, n the bottom half has 2 layes or tarpauling n solidly fille dup with hay to the stairs:shock: so its like an underground burrow!

but she still does it

mine stamp if they have an insect or a mouse in the hutch too - just a little moth can drive them crazy :shock:

Back