• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spike and Kiki

luvabun

Warren Veteran
..had a choice of the nice warm house or outside today and this is what they chose :roll:

easterbuns006.jpg

easterbuns011.jpg

By the time it was Totti and Brodys turn, the snow had stopped so no snow fun for them :(

Awww, typical bunnies and great names too.
I didn't choose either of them :oops: They were both named by the Rescues that they came from and I intended to change them but soon realised that the names suit :) .

In this one of the happy couple, it looks like Spike is giving Kiki a massage but he's not... he's using her as a rest whilst he grooms himself :lol:

bbb004.jpg

They ae gorgeous but these photos don't do them justice regarding the colour.. they're much more ginger than appears here. I'm still trying to get used to my new point and shoot and shot these in "intelligent" mode - obviously not intelligent enough to get the colour right :lol:

In this one of the happy couple, it looks like Spike is giving Kiki a massage but he's not... he's using her as a rest whilst he grooms himself :lol:

bbb004.jpg

love this pic! "ooh, kiki, you're muscles are tense, let's work out those knots"! :)

They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!:D And fantastic pics!!!!!:D :D

A lot of MY buns decided to sit out in the foul weather instead of going inside TOO!!!:roll: :lol:

:wave: Yay and look at all the wonderful comments :D (shame they put their own caption to it though and not the one I submitted courtesy of Laura :?

Back