• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meredith's check up

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Meredith went for her vet checkup yesterday. She is doing really well.:) She needs to continue on her antibiotics and painkillers for the time being but her genitals are a lot less sore and swollen, although Jen thinks they will never go back down to their proper size.

Meredith is definately deaf and she also now has tiacil for her sore eyes. Her tear ducts will probably need draining at some point but we don't want to stress her too much at the moment.

Overall Jen was really impressed with the change in her personality, she is now lively and inquisitive and even had a hop around on the floor. Last Monday she just lay there too terrified to move.:(

Meredith has really made herself at home and seems to enjoy being a house rabbit for the moment. The only thing that makes me sad is now every time I handle her she cries and wimpers as she thinks I'm going to hurt her :cry:

I'm sure in time she will get over her fear, its early days yet & she has been through so much, poor bun.
Good news that she is on the mend :D

She has done so well to get to the point of showing her pesonality!

I told my OH about her story and he was amazed she had been let so long. I am sure she is enjoying getting pampered inside.:)

sounds like she ll come round ;)
both Lana and Petal have come from terrible conditions ...but even after 2 weeks i can see a huge inprovement :)

That is brilliant news, well done you for getting her the treatment she deserves, I am sure she will learn to trust you again, it just takes time.

Well done Meredith

Back