• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got one of these?

No but it looks brilliant! I am possibly going to pay £220 for a 6x2x2 hutch with 6x4 run! He is based in Lancashire which is a bit far away from Plymouth - I am doubting if he would deliver to me here.

I am gonna message him and ask him some questions :) Thanks so much for posting this!

I've also just found this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOG-CAT-CHICK...yZ101434QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But now i have to go get ready to go out to lunch...oh poo !! :lol:

That one is a little bit too big for my garden. The other one is pretty much the same size as what I am after although I think the run will be about 5x4 instead of 6x4. BUT I could build a shelf in the kennel which would make it bigger and it would be loads easier to clean and I could sit in the run with them :D

Hopefully he will email me back soon.

Thanks again :D

That one is a little bit too big for my garden. The other one is pretty much the same size as what I am after although I think the run will be about 5x4 instead of 6x4. BUT I could build a shelf in the kennel which would make it bigger and it would be loads easier to clean and I could sit in the run with them :D

Hopefully he will email me back soon.

Thanks again :D

You are very welcome :D I will have to sort mine later else my my mum will shoot me for being late over :lol::lol: Let me know how you get on :D

Got a reply:

Hi - kennel 3.5x4ft run 4ft x 4.5ft
delivery to plymouth is 80.00 if erection is required then 10.00 extra is cherged

Hmmm it's a bit smaller than I thought really and it would cost me almost £300 in total. I have found I can hire a transit van for £36 which would allow me to go and collect the hutch and run I was going to have made locally which would come to around £250 and it would be a bigger run (6x6) with a longer hutch. I think I will just stick with that :)

Hey ho - thanks again anyhoo!

Shiv

Got a reply:

Hmmm it's a bit smaller than I thought really and it would cost me almost £300 in total. I have found I can hire a transit van for £36 which would allow me to go and collect the hutch and run I was going to have made locally which would come to around £250 and it would be a bigger run (6x6) with a longer hutch. I think I will just stick with that :)

Hey ho - thanks again anyhoo!

Shiv

Ahhhh so the 8' is the total length...hmm too small for me too

I love that one too :) Somewhere on Ebay there is a courier that collects dog kennel runs for you and delivers them, its about £40 :D They do regular runs :)

The first one from this seller has a bigger run but this looks more secure. They do actually deliver :D Telford isn't too far anyway, just down M6 & M54 from here.

Back