• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse on Patio

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Can I ask if anyone has got their playhouse on their patio?

I have found a playhouse but hubby thinks it will block the veiw of our whole garden.We have a summer house at the end of our garden which we use,our garden is 150ft so i wouldnt want it down the end anyway,but with such a big garden you wouldnt think we would have a problem of where to put it but we do.
At the moment the hutch and run we have is 7ft long but it is not as tall as the 5ft playhouse,and the hutch is at the end of the patio where we can see the buns at all times.Shall i forget the playhouse idea?????:cry:

personally I think a playhouse can be 'prettied up' easier than a hutch, with paint, window boxes, shutters etc - so you can make it into a feature rather than an eyesore maybe? :)

Yup my playhouse is on the patio but once we level out the end of our garden it's going to be going down there. If you have a 150ft garden I can't see it making much of an interference :?

My playhouse is on the concrete right outside the window of our house. You can still see out of the window over the top of it. I have also ordered another playhouse to go next to it for storage. Mine aren't very high. I've painted mine blue and green. I think the playhouse is a really good idea. :wave:

mine is on the patio outside the window too and it doesnt block light and it is painted so does not look bad at all

I agree that you can blend a playhouse in with window boxes, nice paint stain and some quirky features :) I have a bunny aviary on my patio outside the windows :oops:

i do think tho, if your comprimising space so that it looks prettier, then its not a good idea.

from your post, it would appear this is the case x

Back