• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wiggles!!

Image000.jpg

Hiya,

This is Wiggles my new adoption rabbit. Shes approx 2 1/2 - 3 years old. She came into adoption as she had been found running free in someones garden. She was having some floor time in the office a few weeks ago, and then she decided to savage my hand for no apparent reason. Thinking this was a one off attack, we put her out for adoption, with a big warning on her sign. A gentleman adopted her, knowing full well what she did to my hand, he adopted 2 rabbits from us previously so we were happy with where she was going. Unfortunately she was back 48 hours later and the gentleman had 13 stitches in his hand :shock:

She was spayed 2 weeks ago, and it was while she was recovering I fell in love with her and decided I had to take her home. I picked her up one afternoon to check how she was healing and she started to lick my neck. Well that was it, I was in love!! :lol::lol:

Hopfully shes going to fall in love with my one of my current buns Shy Boy! Here he is!

Shyboy.jpg

You were very brave to let her anywhere near your neck in the first place, I must say :lol:

She is gorgeous, I hope she gets on well with shy boy!

Back