• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Tragic Lovers :'(

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
So I thought I would be posting these pictures in absolute ecstatic delight but instead find myself brimming with tears.

moto_0093.jpg

moto_0094.jpg

moto_0095.jpg

moto_0097.jpg

Believe it or not these were taken only a few hours before Cassius died. It just dosn't seem possible. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh how terribly sad. I know what you are going through. It breaks your heart, doesn't it :cry:

Sooz I am up and not sleeping cos I can't get Cassius out of my head. I must have checked on mine 100 times. I am so upset for you. This is just so terrible. These pictures are wonderful. Why did he have to be robbed of happiness :cry::(:cry::cry::cry:

Its just not fair, I was so happy for both of them and really looking forward to having two bunnies loose in the house.

I think Lex is a bit confused, she has taken to hiding behind the sofa today.

I still can't find the words to say:cry: I'm so sorry they only got to be together for a short time. life seems so unfair sometimes:cry:

I'm so sorry, they looked so contented together. Life really is very cruel sometimes...........love to you and Lexie......xx

Back