• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greetings From Canada

Mark F

New Kit
Hello all, My name is Mark and I am from Jasper, Alberta Canada I am the proud owner/slave to two wonderful little bundles of fur named Chico and Stella. I will be uploading a few pictures of them as soon as I can. I found this site a couple of days ago while searching for rabbit videos, and I immedeately put it in my favourites so I could come back and sign up!! So, here I am, and I hope to see you all around the forums.

Hello!! :wave: Welcome to the forum. You will find so much useful information on here!! My name is Lucinda and I am the proud owner of 2 Nethies (Billy and Lucy) and one mini lop Rocky and recently this forum helped me with my bunny Lucy losing her leg... They are all wonderful on here!! :D

Hi there - and welcome! I have four bunnies Duncan, Frank, Penny and Sally and it's Duncan's 1st Birthday tomorrow - he's very excited!

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your little bunnies :D and also can you post some photos of the area you live in? I really want to visit Jasper/calgary/banff area and would love to see photos :D

Back