• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In the garden and others

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
I have had to set up a temporary pen for them after they destroyed the netting allowing them free range, so this is just until we have got the new fence and they can have free range again

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00058-1.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Dad stop teasing me and give me the banana!!

DSC00026.jpg

Gimme Gimme Gimme

DSC00094.jpg

And your banana peal too please!!

DSC00098.jpg

What you doing Mum?

DSC00097.jpg

OK then I'll pose for you :love:

Aaaaaw Hi Guys, looks like you've eaten your mums lawn:lol:
Hope your tummy is feeling better Minstrel - love the sieve blocking the hole Helen:lol:

Your bunnies have a lovely home. I did wonder what the seive was for:? Now I know - I've had to put wire mesh under my hutch otherwise they'd be off for the Great Escape:roll:

the garden is a work In progress hence the sieve and no grass! New playhouse and run going on the left once we've got a fence instead of hedge. Going to re turf where the run will be then the rest of the garden is going to be gravel. It just looks like one big mess at the mo tho! Buns don'tcare tho as there's still a bit of grass to eat and room to binky!

Awwwww Helen, I've only just found these! I don't come on the forum on weekends so missed them. Your bunnies are so cute :love:

The run you made is fab, are you going to attach that to your playhouse?

Lian x

Awwwww Helen, I've only just found these! I don't come on the forum on weekends so missed them. Your bunnies are so cute :love:

The run you made is fab, are you going to attach that to your playhouse?

Lian x

Yep, going to make a door/ramp in the playhouse coz they have access to it 24/7. Going to put another floor and a half in the playhouse to give them lots of things to do. The fencing is being done on the 11th April too so the garden will then hopefully be Piper escape proof!

Can't wait to get it all sorted. And hopefully have a 3rd bunny too!

Back