• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's very difficult making a bun run round...

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
when he doesn't want to :roll: Think Minstrel has got a bit of a poorly tum so trying to make him run round and he's having non of it, he just keep looking at me in a 'not now mum' kind of way! Infacol and tummy rubs instead me thinks!

thread a piece of celery onto a string and run around trailing it behind you!

I tried dangling carrot ends at him (his usual favourite) and he's just not fussed. My poor little man :(

He's been sitting out in the cold all day, hardly saw him move or go into the hutch. Why do they always sit outside even when its freezing out?

Helenx

awww poor lad - bank holiday too of course :roll: I always syringe feed warm boiled water when mine go like this, plus infacol - hope he's OK soon :(

I've given him some Infacol and tummy rubs, have out him back in the hutch with their heat pad and a bowl of warm water, he hated the infacol but hopefully the water will make him feel a bit better. I worry with them being outside coz I can't keep a close eye on him :(

I had to do the same with my Barney-boy a few weeks ago... I'd be crawling around after him, nudging him about if he stopped... Which he found annoying, but tolerated... but when my mum took over so I could eat something... The language that rabbit came out with! :shock: Turned the air blue!

I had to do the same with my Barney-boy a few weeks ago... I'd be crawling around after him, nudging him about if he stopped... Which he found annoying, but tolerated... but when my mum took over so I could eat something... The language that rabbit came out with! :shock: Turned the air blue!

Haha!!

Usually if you chase him and tickle his bum he'll run off but not tonight, wouldn't even climb on Sean for some banana which is very unusual. Just hope he's ok outside in the cold :(

Haha!!

Usually if you chase him and tickle his bum he'll run off but not tonight, wouldn't even climb on Sean for some banana which is very unusual. Just hope he's ok outside in the cold :(

Might not be possible but can you bring him in hun? Poor honey :( X

Might not be possible but can you bring him in hun? Poor honey :( X

I would do but as its so cold outside I didn't want to bring him into a warm house for the night and then put him back out tomorrow. They are still sitting out in the run instead of the in hutch, stoopid buns! He's not sitting hunched up now tho, I just shone the torch at them and he was having a good wash!

hope he's OK today - when I have to syringe one of my girls I turn off the heating in that room, and only keep them in until I can see they're better, usually a couple of hours after about 20ml of warm water, spaced out over 2 hours, and some infacol - it is difficult managing the temperature change though - I wouldn't keep them indoors overnight, as if they weren't better after a couple of hours of syringing water I'd take them to the vets anyway.

he's fine today checked on them at 5 this morning and he as in the hutch keeping warm unlike piper who was sitting out in the snow! He eaten his breakfast tho so he'sa happy buns again :) I'lllet them out for a run in a bit before going home to build a run for bunnymadhouse :)

Back