• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOOK who's coming to stay!!

capel

Warren Veteran
Leanne's Dennis is coming to stay here for a fortnight while she's off to Jamaica!! Isn't he just scrummy:love:
IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

I've warned Rog that he's coming ONLY for his holidays!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Yes..Leanne's intention is/was to bond him with the other 6 in the shed.
ETA.. did I read somewhere that you've got another guinea boy?

Haha he looks like butter would not melt... Hmmm :roll::lol:

He was having his nails cut haha :)

He has bad hocks at the mo which I am hoping Hilda can help with :)

Doubt I will bond him into my group now. Hes happy indoors :D:D:D

Here's a piccy of his poorly paws:
IMG_3195.jpg

Leanne's treating them, and his hocks, with Flammazine. Hopefully the weather will be warm enough in a fortnight's time to let him out on the grass for an hour or two every day. That should help his hocks etc to heal.

He is absolutely beautiful, and so small a gorgeous little mini rex..with a grumpy expression!!:lol: It must be a mini rex thing, as Floss is always grunting!:lol:

He is absolutely beautiful, and so small a gorgeous little mini rex..with a grumpy expression!!:lol: It must be a mini rex thing, as Floss is always grunting!:lol:

I love a grunty bunny :lol: makes them even cuter( is that spelling right :?) doesn't look right :lol: ..

Here's a piccy of his poorly paws:
IMG_3195.jpg

Leanne's treating them, and his hocks, with Flammazine. Hopefully the weather will be warm enough in a fortnight's time to let him out on the grass for an hour or two every day. That should help his hocks etc to heal.

oh dear, look at that mournful face! :lol: he is absolutely beautiful, Ihope his hocks feel better soon and he enjoys his holiday.

They are more prone to it because of the lack of hair on their feet. Floss's were quite bad at one point but I managed to get them under control by using flammazine and giving her maximum grass time. It flared up again when they were indoor bunnies during winter 06, as carpets can be quite abrasive.

Back