• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cost of neutering?

Stevie b

Warren Scout
Hi!

I have only had does before and have just rescued a little chappie who is in need of de-plumming! I was hoping to try and get a rough idea of the cost of neutering. Was going to call the vets but they close early on a sat. x :wave:

yes i paid £82 each pounds for my does to be spayed. I really want to change vet because i feel (and lots of people i have spoken to who take their pets there feel the same) that they are quite money pinching but i think that my vets are the only ones in a close vicinity to where i live, nightmare!

I've been quoted £70 for a spay, and Dougal cost me about the same (it came to more because it was an emergency.)

that's amazing! What a bargain!
Well you will never believe this but i just spoke to a nurse at my vet and told her i was a bit skint and she told me that they neuter at £55 but i could call this other vets that are run by the rspca and they would be able to do it cheaper! Will probs take my bun there for a check up first to suss out what the vets are like before i let them get their hands on his private bits! :D

Back