• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I was out with my family and saw a sign saying saddlery and we stopped and asked about buying hay and they said they sold hay,straw and woodshavings.I bought two huge bales that ony just went into the car for £8.I am so pleased:D

Some hay is ok but some can be rubbish like mine went but have found another place where it is cheaper and a lot better.

Rick

Thats great news Jackie. My bunnies have the same hay as my horse apart from there treat hay. Saves me a packet at £3 a bale :)

I sarted buying hay in bales about a year ago!! It's saved me a packet :D and it is just as good if not better than what I used to get from the pet shop and is nearer to home!!

Like many things I'm sure you can get good and bad stuff but I'm only bought one slightly poor standard bale so far.

Hannah

Back