• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are these little fur bunnys we have?

Rachyy

New Kit
We were old that these two are mini lops. I don't know if i'm just being silly but they kind of ressemble Lion heads there that hairy. They're 6weeks.

Toffo
21032008074.jpg

Cloudy
21032008076.jpg

Excuse there names hehe

maybe their Minilop x Lionhead rabbits? :? deffinatly not pure bred minilops :shock: i love the little magpie one so beautiful :love: :love: at 10 weeks old double check their sexes the last thing you want is for one to be male and one to be female and not know about it until they muliply :shock:

aww i really cantget over their cute little faces :love: :love: :love:

looking at the pics again they actually look under 6 weeks old :shock: i hope the breeder has taken your info on board and will keep the next litter with mum for 8 weeks.... dont you just hate it when people breed and dont know the first thing about it :roll:

So do i as when we picked them up there cage was filthy. Hopefully she'll keep them longer next time. they seem to be ok. Very nosey and super fiendly i was thinking Lionhead x Minilop.
Is magpie the grey one?

yeah the magpie is the grey and white one :love: :love: :love: i dont know why but Cloudy reminds me so much of little Polo a baby rabbit i handreared but died at 6 weeks old :( im glad these 2 have found a great home they could have gone to any one.

Hmmm... tbh they don't look like they have any minilop characteristics

Here are my girls when they were 9 weeks
DSC00909.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

prob minilop x lionhead. very gorgeous though! im glad theyve gone to a good home:), sounds like they didnt get a nice beginning to life!

They do look younger about 4 or 5 weeks. I'd agree they look a little like lionheads around their mouths and the ears don't look as though they are going to lop? Whatever they are they are adorable :D

Yeh am guarding them with my life atm hehe. I thought they looked very lionhead after staring at them for about an hour. I rung the vet and he said they should be ok without milk as there meant only fed for 31day off mum in the wild. So guess i'll just have to keep an eye on them and keep them warm.
The lady was adament they were 6weeks!

They look about 5 weeks to me as the ears are still very stunted. Hard to tell if they will 'lop' at that age but the facial shape does not resemble a lops.

Certainly a lot of lionhead in there though.

I got Molly at about 6-7 weeks I suspect and his ears did not lop till he had been with me for a couple of weeks. :)

poor little things..lovely respopnsible breeder then:roll::evil:

glad heyve got a good home anyway.

Bif isnt a true lop..and her brother so i was told at the rescue was a full lionhead lop...

Bif has the thick short lionhead ears..but they lop..they helicop...they go upright.they go forward.....she hasnt got ANY mane etc but her chops do get fuzzy to a small degree and she looks rather like a cross scottie dog sometimes!

After adoptin bandit we realsied there was def lionhead in there somewhere but mostly lop but more dwarf lop size as he deceased husbun was a mini lop..and she was almost twice his size!!

They look like they are crossbreeds but im no epxert....
wait a hwile longer and you will see if ears will drop or not..or maybe youll get bif eared buns:lol:

Back