• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange thing Thor does... adult content...!

applebed

Alpha Buck
OK, this may sound a little odd, but directly after my O/H and I have had what I shall call for this forum "Maximum Cuddles", Thor ALWAYS gets a drink! What is up with that?

Last edited:
Oh golly!! :roll::shock: If you mean what I think you mean maybe he has spent the time with his paws over his eyes and then feels the need to have a drink because he is nervous???? If that makes sense!!! *Ahem* Maybe its the noise worrying him :lol::lol:

Oh golly!! :roll::shock: If you mean what I think you mean maybe he has spent the time with his paws over his eyes and then feels the need to have a drink because he is nervous???? If that makes sense!!! *Ahem* Maybe its the noise worrying him :lol::lol:
Poor little mite, maybe that's it... I'm not sure what to do, I don't think he would take kindly to earmuffs! :shock::lol:

Maybe it's the vibrations! Perhaps he is feeling a little seasick!

Do the floorboards bounce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa xx

Back