• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tim rearranging his abode!!

capel

Warren Veteran
This is a bit dark I'm afraid, and something's gone wrong with Gordon's camera, but it does lighten enough to let you seeTim's efforts at shoving the entire contents of the litter tray into his cardboard tunnel.:lol: He does this every time I clean them:roll: out so I'll get rog to video it tomorrow and it should be a better quality. But for now..enjoy!

:lol::lol:It's just hilarious! As I said, the vid is disappointingly dark so I'll try to get a better one tomorrow morning!

I am looking forward to your other video as i cant see a thing on this one:(
Sounds like my naughty little rudolph, although he isn't quite that naughty!!!:lol:

Awww he reminds me of Mona who does that too. Its such a bunnyish foible isn't it? I watched your other videos too, I hope you don't mind. I love your buns.

Not a problem! Glad you enjoyed them! I think there are other videos in the other named folders which I've not got around to transferring into the Video folder.

Back