• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy has a husbunny!

karen&poppy

Warren Scout
Thanks for your advice about bringing a new rabbit home today. I visited Bunnyhop's today and picked up a rather handsome husbun for Poppy! :love: The bonding went well and they didn't even fight or anything! There was a small squabble after they'd both jumped out of the carrier and Poppy was marking her territory but all seems to have settled down. They spent an hour on separate floors (Poppy in bed, boy downstairs) but then the boy decided to be brave and hopped into the bedroom! He was met by a bit of a fesity Poppy but all is calm and they're now cuddling! :love:
The question is......what should I name him?! The name KayJ gave him was Sonny, but i feel like i need to make my mark and rename him! SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!!

Here are some pics to help.....Poppy is the white lop and I need a name for the other gorgeous fluffball!

The first pic after I opened up the carrier.......

KarenPinkCamera509.jpg

They stayed in the carrier for AGES! Then my handsome man got nosey!!

KarenPinkCamera511.jpg

And here is his forever home!

KarenPinkCamera510.jpg

Last edited:
Awww he's lovely, they are so cute snuggle up.

As for names what about: Seed, Thistle, Dandelion, Parsely, Basil, Sage, Billy or Thumper?

I can't decide! My mum likes Basil but it reminds me of a goat on a farm i took some of my clients to volunteer on, a right ugly thing called Basil haha! I like Parsley, Muffin and Pancake but feel they're not 'macho' enough!

Back