• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Send healing vibes!

dashylove3189

Young Bun
My dog Shadow is in the vet hospital right now! She is older (almost 13 years old) and apparently she has something that generally happens to older dogs that make them lose their balance. She's been throwing up and her back legs are all wobbly. She had so much trouble getting down the stairs and when she did she shook her head (like shaking her ears) and she lost her balance and fell and hit her head on the marble foyer :( Her eyes are also twitching but the vet says these are all symptoms of what they believe she has (very long name for it I can't remember) We could have taken her home after they gave her injections but I thought it best that she stays the night while they treat her because we have stairs and if she fell while I'm sleeping I could never forgive myself. The vet says most dogs get better and have little residual effects or none at all so everyone cross your fingers that tomorrow we get the good news that she's better and I can go pick her up and bring her home!!! Here's a picture of the old lady from a couple months ago. I think she's aged very gracefully, she looks so young! Maybe I'm just biased but she doesn't look like a 13 year old to me at all.

shadow.jpg

Back