• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Reuben pics, and some of Finn x

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
My lad today

DSC08791.jpg

DSC08792.jpg

And giving me a kiss :love:

DSC08793.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys he is a real sweetheart :love:

Here are some more of him sleeping, he cuddles up on my neck its lovely :)

DSC08817.jpg

DSC08818.jpg

DSC08853.jpg

Finn saying how come he gets to sleep up there :lol:

DSC08820.jpg

Then coming up to disturb him :roll:

DSC08838.jpg

Finn loving the attention

DSC08878.jpg

DSC08877.jpg

DSC08875.jpg

And Reuben settling down again after Finn climbed all over him and made him move :lol:

DSC08888.jpg

That is sooo sweet. I've been thinking about getting rats for a long time. I had no idea they were so affectionate though.

That is sooo sweet. I've been thinking about getting rats for a long time. I had no idea they were so affectionate though.

Reuben is very affectionate :D He is always cuddled up on me and grooming me, and he gets so excited when I get home from work :lol: He is pretty much bouncing up and down waiting to come out for a cuddle :love:

Finn, Flip and Wyatt all like cuddling up on or next to me for a sleep and will groom me but not as much as Reuben. Finn puts on a right little show when he has his head and belly scratched :lol: And he gets a bit stroppy if you dont give him attention before the others :roll:

And our three old lads Zeke, Harry and Aubery are lovely but dont like cuddling with us as much, they were fairly old when we got them though and I dont think they were handled much before they came here. They are still very sweet though and will come and sit down beside me and just rest their heads on me :)

A bit like bunnies then. About half my buns are aloof and will acknowldge me with a nudge. The other half snuggle with me and lick me to death. Animals are so amazing aren't they?

A bit like bunnies then. About half my buns are aloof and will acknowldge me with a nudge. The other half snuggle with me and lick me to death. Animals are so amazing aren't they?

:lol: Yep they are :) Im drunk and just told half the pub how cool Reuben is :oops: :lol:

Back