• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber, I love yooooou.

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Warning; this is what a trip to the vets for myxi vaccinations does to them. :lol: Love fest!

SN850603.jpg

SN850605.jpg

SN850606.jpg

Wow .. they could be brother and sister! Beemer was found under the bonnet of a BMW (you may remember reading it on here?). We adopted him 2 weeks ago from Chloaster and Fat Fluffs. He's now part of a bonded house bunny foursome ... with Ant, Hoops and Trix.
Your bunnies look lovely and very happy :D Barney is a gorgeous Dutch too :D

Long lost siblings! :lol:
Amber was found running wild in some gardens in the Rochdale area in July/August... Took the RSPCA two weeks to catch her, and she'd been mauled by something... She was a little ball of soft baby fuzz when we adopted her. ^^ Then she grew into the rather magnificent looking adult in the pictures.

I shall pass the Barney compliment onto him - he likes being admired very much!

That happy look is relief! :lol: It's a 'Barney, thank God we escaped from that vet-place with the needles, lick my head, I need reassuring!'

sounds like Beamer & amber are related. Maybe he hitched a lift down from manchester :lol::lol::lol: Both lovely buns.

I miss my little bouncing beamer. Keep the photos coming.

Back