• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooh whats all this then?

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Pickle and Twinkle investigating the new strange things that have appeared in their hutch this morning...

Go out for a stretch in the run, and come back and find all this.. wonder what it is....
DSC00584.jpg

Think I will sneak a closer look...
DSC00577.jpg

Seems safe.. will look inside...
DSC00576.jpg

Nice and snuggly inside but my fluffy bum is a bit cold still...
DSC00581.jpg

Wonder whats up here..
DSC00593.jpg

Its tasty too..
DSC00588.jpg

Mmmm smell hay..
DSC00596.jpg

Mmmm smell carrot...
DSC00599.jpg

Twinkle come find me!!
DSC00606.jpg

Bunnies get all the nice toys... I just get an empty box... hmmmph... :evil:
DSC00602.jpg

Its like a wooden log hollowed out and filled with a carrot/seed kinda filling which they gnaw on... not got one before, but it seems to be a hit!:D

Everything was from the dreaded P@H. £10 for the woven house thingy and £2/3 for the carrot roll and hay roll things.

Aww great pics, I was going to get one of those little house things but was a bit worried Lolly might get stuck in it as shes a lot bigger the Lionel!

Yes, I can see from your avatar you have a large bunny!! My two are a lionhead and nethie so are both fairly small bunnies and they have plenty of room....

Well hes a lionhead x nethie and only 0.9kg and shes a lionhead but shes about 1.6kg so i really don't think it looked big enough for her, there was also a log cabin and the 'large' one was tiny as well i am struggling to find something similar for them now :(

Well hes a lionhead x nethie and only 0.9kg and shes a lionhead but shes about 1.6kg so i really don't think it looked big enough for her, there was also a log cabin and the 'large' one was tiny as well i am struggling to find something similar for them now :(

My buns are 2.0kg and 2.2kg and they fit fine in there, so I think you will be ok :D

My buns got one of the wooden logs with carrot in for crimbo and they LOVED it!
tip if u have one aswell : Keep the log and shuv hay in it! they love it :D

oh my, your cat! :love::love::love:

i had a friend with a cat with that colouring and i used to call her "bleach" because she looked like a black cat who'd had a fight with a bottle of bleach!

gorgeous cat, i might have to come steal.... :p

oh my, your cat! :love::love::love:

i had a friend with a cat with that colouring and i used to call her "bleach" because she looked like a black cat who'd had a fight with a bottle of bleach!

gorgeous cat, i might have to come steal.... :p

Thank you, she is known as Princess Chloe at our house - snooty little madam that she is! :roll:

Back