• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your rabbit's favourite place?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
There are lots of nook and crannies in my room but nine times out of ten I find Sorrel under the desk.

Does your rabbit ahve a favourite place and what is it? And do you know why? As far as I can see the desk is the same as all the other furniture but she likes it best. :lol:

Barney's most favouritest place seems to be in my parent's bedroom... :lol: When I bring him inside to race around, I give him the run of the hall, stairs and landing area... But the minute his paws touch the ground he flies up the stairs and into their room. He can open the door to their room all by himself, which he obviously feels very proud of... and has taken to climbing into their cupboards, and under the bed. The other bunnies are not so brave and won't even venture up the stairs, so I guess, to him, it's his own 'special place'. :roll: He just HAS to make himself different.

Poppy's favorite place is sitting on top of the dog crate. I think it is because the other two don't go up there so she can get away from them :lol:

Sweetpea is always on the couch...and pops her head over the arm whenever we go by.

Gussy doesn't have a favorite place really, we used to have a stool in their room and he was always sitting under that, now he sits on a box covered with a blanket quiet a bit.

Barney's most favouritest place seems to be in my parent's bedroom... :lol: When I bring him inside to race around, I give him the run of the hall, stairs and landing area... But the minute his paws touch the ground he flies up the stairs and into their room. He can open the door to their room all by himself, which he obviously feels very proud of... and has taken to climbing into their cupboards, and under the bed. The other bunnies are not so brave and won't even venture up the stairs, so I guess, to him, it's his own 'special place'. :roll: He just HAS to make himself different.

you really must get a video of that for us :D:D

Kips favorite place at the moment is under the hey in her box, all i see when i walk past is either a nose of an eye or ear! lol she will also sit behind the washing machine in the ultility room when its in full spin :shock::shock:

We have wood floor in the rst of the house so she doesnt venture in much

you really must get a video of that for us :D:D

I should! :lol: That, or the contraption I had to construct (made of belts) to keep the door closed and prevent him eating the cable on the hair dryer (again!) I'm sure he thinks that he's doing some enrichment for me by making me problem solve.

Jaynie our indoor rabbits' favourite place is under anybodies hand :)...

30aug094.jpg

Neil

In my room they both like under the dressing table, hallway under the very low desk so i cant get them out :roll: or the front room is behind the sofa again so i cant get them out :lol:

I should! :lol: That, or the contraption I had to construct (made of belts) to keep the door closed and prevent him eating the cable on the hair dryer (again!) I'm sure he thinks that he's doing some enrichment for me by making me problem solve.

awwwww :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My bunnies loves to sleep in the bath room floor, behind the door, so I can only see their little toes sticking out :D

Ours like to lie down in between the door way to the dining room and living room, so we have to step/trip over them to get to the kitchen. Faline is also obsessed with going upstairs and trying to get into the bedrooms. We think she thinks it's fun that she gets shoo'd back down.

when we bring the buns in minstrel will sit under the kitchen table because we can't get to her easily, she also likes it when the radiator is on. cadbury has taken a liking to going under the sofas, but one of them has a lot of cables under it so we block it off, but he will dig and chew to get under there :roll:

when they're outside they love to sit on top of their box in the corner of the run nearest to the house so they can see us through the window and so they're first to know when food is coming :roll:

Hoops' favourite place has to be the fireplace in the lounge. We don't actually have a fire and she is always doing bunny flops there! :D

P8160015.jpg

Last edited:
Back