• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Persephone's Bathtime U/D + the other Greek girlies pg.2

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
2008_0321persephone0001.jpg

2008_0321persephone0007.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
:love: she is gorgeous! lovely colour too! when i bath pearl she looks a little...odd. her long fur everywhere :lol: but that is a very cute baby pigger! :love:

She's lovely, and a beautiful name too Περσεφόνη, please can I see photos of your other girly pigs tooo??

(sorry, one day I want a group of buns named after all the greek gods, with greek spelling - I'm not weird!)

x

lovely piggie, your towels look nice and soft and fluffy. Apart from rubbing guinea pigs on them what do you use?

lovely piggie, your towels look nice and soft and fluffy. Apart from rubbing guinea pigs on them what do you use?

:shock::shock::shock: ok - I post a pic of the cutest piggy ever and you're complimenting my towels :?:roll::lol:

I got around 20 of these towels, which are about 7'x3' off freecycle - they're toweling material pieces rather than actual towels - but they serve the purpose! they were un-used btw... otherwise I'd just use them on the kids :lol:

eta - just uploading photos of the other girls now...

Awwww, gorgeous colour, really fluffy, what a lovely towel! :lol::lol:

Persephone is beautiful. :love:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah the piggies cute as well :lol:

No really really, Persephone is gorgeous. Can you start naming your animals easier to spell names please?

the greek girls:

clockwise: Pesephone, Hebe, Calliope and Demeter (or Dementer ;):lol:)
2008_0321piggies0008.jpg

Helen and Hebe
2008_0321piggies0024.jpg

Calliope (sorry for the blurry shot)
2008_0321piggies0019.jpg

Demeter
2008_0321piggies0016.jpg

Helen (Ravy's mum)
2008_0321piggies0013.jpg

Persephone again - all dry and back with the gang :)
2008_0321piggies0015.jpg

Back