• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cradley Heath Gang (overload of pics)

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
Sorry it took so long! The good camera died on me and we haven't been able to get batteries for it. So the first pics aren't there. But i took loads the other day and here they are. :D Most are slightly blurred and my own camera isnt as good as the family one. :oops::lol:

Nosey Quinton
IMG_0350.jpg

Brad wants to get out
IMG_0352.jpg

Primrose & Quinton
IMG_0354.jpg

Brier
IMG_0355.jpg

Three Boys
IMG_0357.jpg

Whats up there? - Primrose
IMG_0359.jpg

Brier - nosey
IMG_0363.jpg

Heads Up!
IMG_0391.jpg

Whats down there?
IMG_0394.jpg

Food please!
IMG_0395.jpg

The Boys sulking ;)
IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Pretty Primrose
IMG_0415.jpg

They are beautiful and the look so small too. How old are they? I can't belive you have them all bonded too, my boys would kill each other :(

:wave:Thanks for the photos Amy - they're cute!!

These four are four of the Cradley Heath bunnies. Amy and her mum are fostering them for me!

:D Quinton the agouti we think is from a younger litter and about 11weeks old. The other three are about 15 / 16 weeks old brothers and sister. The boys are still not mature enough for their ops and hormones haven't kicked in yet, Primrose is spayed and, fingers crossed on her homecheck next thursday, has a home to go to soon. :D

Thanks Becki :D

Quinton is adorable and by far the most 'outgoing' out of the 4. Primrose is lovely and we can't wait to see the outcome of the homecheck.

Last edited:
Back