• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Checking

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
Ok so we are looking after Primrose and the boys. Sometimes Primrose was suddenly lie on her side without warning or anything. At first we were worried but at the moment we think its because she is young and is active loads during the day. We are probably worried as the guinea pigs hardly moved when you went to see them, :lol: and Patsie and Crysta; were older. Just wanted to check its not something to worry about :oops::roll::D

Ok so we are looking after Primrose and the boys. Sometimes Primrose was suddenly lie on her side without warning or anything. At first we were worried but at the moment we think its because she is young and is active loads during the day. We are probably worried as the guinea pigs hardly moved when you went to see them, :lol: and Patsie and Crysta; were older. Just wanted to check its not something to worry about :oops::roll::D

Sounds like a happy bunny flop to me :) I was terrified the first time one of mine did it :lol: x

It was a bunny flop that finally made me give in and buy Nigel after many weeks of stalking him! He looked at me then flung himself upside down, with his ears flopped out on the sawdust! (too cute for words) So I took him home there and then! :D

:lol: Much ado about nothing :rolleyes::lol:

Ahh good to know its not anything bad :D Thanks for making me at ease though, i'll let my mom know too :lol: Tis rather cute, as she just lies there watching you. Bless. :D Thanks guys! :)

Back