• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really angry!!!!

I don't blame you :censored::evil::censored::evil:

Rabbits in nasty twisted postions, rabbits in baths and a rabbit wearing a jumper. Must be some crazy American that thinks the living breathing rabbit is a toy.

I always find it strange when pets wear clothes... There was a woman in P@h the other day buying a t-shirt for her dog and she said "Do you think I am being mean to you??" to her dog and it just looked utterly confluffed!!! Poor things!! And a lot of the time they have kids... If your kids want something to get dressed up try a doll?? Sorry I just think its a shame?!

What about the white bunny with bit of brown on paws I think

It's laying on the wooden floor on its tummy and its front paws are splayed out to the side because it looks like the rabbit is serverly overweight!:shock:

awww that poor bunny in the bath must be terrified :( it's tranced on its back so it won't move, but it's in water - how scary that must be :(

I looked at loads and loads of them. Some of them are really sweet, and genuine bunny behaviour (I :love: the Toesday one of the stretching English lop!) But I really don't like some of the others, it made me cringe when I saw the ones balled up in one hand - one flip and they'd fall! That's just irresponsible owners, makes me cross! :evil:
And bunnies certainly never need to wear a jumper, they come with one built in!
Mind you, it is partly shops fault for selling that cack in the first place. P@H (I know Im using them, but they have the biggest range Ive seen) sell tons of designer doggy and kitty jackets, hats, raincoats and god knows what else.

Ive had dogs all my life, and never once had the urge to dress one up (apart from the occasional pair of reindeer antlers or a sock balanced on their head :lol:)

Awwww look at the poor bunny thats standing up in the bath, he looks so scared and you can tell from the scratches on the persons arms in the picture that bunny didnt want to go in. Some are cute and natural but some look cruel :(

I always find it strange when pets wear clothes... There was a woman in P@h the other day buying a t-shirt for her dog and she said "Do you think I am being mean to you??" to her dog and it just looked utterly confluffed!!! Poor things!! And a lot of the time they have kids... If your kids want something to get dressed up try a doll?? Sorry I just think its a shame?!

My dogs wear coats tee shirts and jumpers,i think its complety different to put clothes on a rabbit i wouldnt do that to mine

Mind you, it is partly shops fault for selling that cack in the first place. P@H (I know Im using them, but they have the biggest range Ive seen) sell tons of designer doggy and kitty jackets, hats, raincoats and god knows what else.

Having just seen their latest magazine, I also see that p@h are bringing out a bunny accessory range in the same vein as the dog ones...lots of pink for the girls and black for the boys accessories..

Having just seen their latest magazine, I also see that p@h are bringing out a bunny accessory range in the same vein as the dog ones...lots of pink for the girls and black for the boys accessories..

Good grief! :shock:

I'm so upset about that poor bunny tranced in the bucket of water. It looks cold and its just not dirty. I agree some of the pics on there are very sweet and not harmful at all. Thats why I went on to see the pics. But some people really do have a strange idea proper rabbit care...:cry:

Good grief! :shock:

I'm so upset about that poor bunny tranced in the bucket of water. It looks cold and its just not dirty. I agree some of the pics on there are very sweet and not harmful at all. Thats why I went on to see the pics. But some people really do have a strange idea proper rabbit care...:cry:

I few years ago when we had a hot summer i remember a newspaper printing an article about a bunny who when he got hot would jump into a container of water that was in the garden. He also used to float on his back but didn't look stressed.
It maybe that the picture was taken in a hot country and the bunny got in itself to cool off :?

There ARE some very cute bunny pics are there, but my god, there are some real prats who've taken stupid photos...... I'm guessing its American. :roll:

Back