• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BIG BIG bonding vibes needed... U/D 21/03 am

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
as Im attempting to bond Lady Muck 'I hate other rabbits' Lexie with my lovely Cassius.

Im so nervous about this, I have seen what damage Lexie can inflict on other bunnies in a few seconds and its not pretty. :?

I know there are not a lot of vibes going spare so we will just catch a few stray ones on the wind if no-one minds.

Last edited:
Good luck Sooz!
My bonding last week went great, and Lou managed to successfully bond 4 pairs into 2 groups of 4, so hopefully there are lots of good vibes in the air!

So the morning update. They spent all night beside the bed where I could keep an ear on them and we have had a bit of mounting chasing and nipping but no serious damage.

Back into the bathroom Lexie is hiding behind the toilet and Cassius is happy exploring....I think this may have something to do with him being used to Lino and her not.

It could still go either way at the moment and this is certainly not going to be a quick bond. I could be loosing my bathroom for sometime.

So the morning update. They spent all night beside the bed where I could keep an ear on them and we have had a bit of mounting chasing and nipping but no serious damage.

Back into the bathroom Lexie is hiding behind the toilet and Cassius is happy exploring....I think this may have something to do with him being used to Lino and her not.

It could still go either way at the moment and this is certainly not going to be a quick bond. I could be loosing my bathroom for sometime.

Continuing vibes for the bonding, i really hope it works. We still have loads of mounting and we are nearly a month on:roll: glad there has been no fighting though:D

Back