• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Didnt win playhouse on ebay

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry:I was hoping to win a playhouse and in the end it went for loads more than i thought it would :cry::cry:I was really disappointed as it was in the last few minutes that several other bids came in.Hubby said i could get it as it was already dis assembled and it wasnt too far to drive to collect,oh well thats life,I have seen the same one in wilkinsons catalogue for £140 so i shall start saving.
Anyone else got their playhouse on ebay?

I havent done ebay because I cant get a van :oops: Also I bought mine in the sale with free delivery at a bargain price online :) If you want the link PM :D All tongue and groove and over 5ft.6 by 5ft ;)

Thanks hun the link I sent was the first one I bought :) The 2nd one is off back :shock: Good luck on your search :)

Hi Jackie

Sorry you didn't get your wendy house. There will be a reason you'll see. Maybe you are supposed to get something better or cheaper or win the lottery or something......

The one I am bidding on closes tomorrow but I am not that hopeful as they all seem to be going for loads of dosh recently.

Helen

I hope you get it Helen,two new bidders came in at the last 60 seconds and the price went right up.I have seen one in wilkinsons for £140 with a flower on the door and that is the cheapest i have seen,but Hubby says he doesnt want me to spend as much as that as i only bought Beatrix and Norman a hutch at christmas:evil::evil:which i can completely understand.I just want my bunnies to have the best.If i have it for my birthday in May then he doesnt mind:)

See this is the problem......you get your buns the best you can when you get them and then you start adding more and more lovely stuff because you love them so much and want them to have a lovely home. I started off with big hutches which I always thought were massive and now I can't bare to think of my buns in a hutch (even if it is 6x2x2) and so the hunt for reasonably priced wendy houses and sheds goes on.

My OH got fed up long time ago and now the garden is full of all shapes and sizes of hutches and sheds so I can see his point.

Good job he loves our buns - guess your Oh must do too!

I can tell you that if you put the word out amongst friends you are bound to find someone with a wendy house in their garden that they are glad to see the back of for free if you go and take it away. My last one came from a friend who was taking it to the tip! It's made the perfect bunny home for my newest bonded pair.

Do some positive thinking Jackie and I bet you that something will turn up (it's called asking the universe to provide!)

Happy easter....

I will do that thanks:)

My hubby has said that he has lost count of how many times he has bought a hutch home or taken to the tip.To be honest he is getting a bit fed up with me,well just a bit:cry:I get something for Beatrix and Norman then i see something better after :oops:I always have things for birthday or christmas,or by selling something on ebay etc so i am not a big spender,but I dont know why i do it.
I shall ask around at the school as i am a lunch time supervisor there,I will let you know!

Back