• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluffs Poster

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Chloe what about this version? (i spelt obligation rite this time!!lol)

ffonecopy.jpg

This is going to sound really petty but the D isn't aligned with the rest of the text, I think you've put a space in by mistake :oops: I think it looks great otherwise though.

This is going to sound really petty but the D isn't aligned with the rest of the text, I think you've put a space in by mistake :oops: I think it looks great otherwise though.

lol oops! il change that now but wont upload it agen lol!

btw i cnt take all the credit tam did the piccie x

I'm nosey too... but I think it looks great! The only thing I dont like, is the 's' in Rescue, but apart from that, its fab! :D

Hi Chloe & SJ :wave:

It looks great, just a couple of things - there is an extra space before 'in'

I would take out the 'free no obligation' etc bit as it sounds like a car quote advert

I would also change the font sizes in the base body text to make it easier to read - for example I would make 'Do you have a single bun looking for love?' larger as it fits with the graphic.

I would also change the font, i think you may have elongated this and its starting to distort

Hope you aren't offended.... :shock::D

Last edited:
That's really great, but I don't like the "... Looking for Love" bit. I'd prefer it to say some thing like .."Looking for a snuggle- mate" or something along those lines. Just my opinion though, and I'm sure I'll be outnumbered!:lol::lol:

what about looking for company?

as for the distorted bt its cus i resized the image 4 photobucket cu i cudnt be bothered 2 have it upload 4 half hour lol.
i really like the font for fat fluffs rabbit rescue:)

hmm anyone got any ides of what it cud say instead on no obligation? cus i was tlking 2 cxhloe n we felt it wud be good if it said that bcus sumtimes people wont phone up and ask 4 information bcus they are not sure if they want to do it etc...didnt want ppl to resist calling because they werent sure if that makes sense

I like looking for love as it goes with the heart.

I also like the Fat Fluffs font, was the font below I was unsure of and think a variation in size of the looking for... line would help.

How about instead of obligation you put - "for more information or help and advice on any aspect of Rabbit care call..."

I agree I really like the FFRR font and I also like the looking for love bit :D I agree it does sound a bit car sales like with regards to the info, but I would like to be able to send these out to anyone and everyone as I think even if people don't end up having another bun or even if they just ring to see what it's all about it would be great to be able to send them something, as SJ said I don't want them to feel if they do ring they'll be obliged into anything :?

Another thing - would it be a good idea to put something on it about helping out with the bonding so that's not a concern?

Ok so put for a free rabbit care pack call.....

Yes a note to say help with bonding available would be good too :D

when i was looking for a bun before i got pebs, i was a bit cautious of ringing places up cus i was worried i would look bad if i didnt take a bun, and one place i saw she said 'come and have a look but dont worry if none of them are right for you' and that really put me at ease, which is why i think sumthing like that needs 2 be said

how can i word it? ive put

'Fat Fluffs is happy to assist with any bunny bonding here at the rescue'

is that okay?

chloe do u still have the photo thats in ur siggie of the 2nd bun? the black one
if so cud u send me it? x

Back