• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare a thought to Shadow

rianne23

Mama Doe
My gosh i am so worried. My ex was evicted last weekend very suddenly. I think he has left Shadow behind and i can't get to him to check. If he has then it's been almost a week. Shadow is going to be so hungry and so thirsty. :cry: I can't get in contact with my ex due to the domestic abuse i suffered. Me and our children live about 85 miles away from him too. I rang the RSPCA last night but i hold out very little hope...does anybody know a number i can contact RSPCA on again and just find out how it went? I want him back.. but how can i expect him to travel 85 miles, being the nervous bunny he is?? :cry:Please Spare a thought to Shadow...He has not had the best lifebeing stuck in a garden forgotten about for the past 10 mths. His son died suddenly back in September apparantly.I feel so guilty for leaving them :cry: Here's to my dude Shadow, praying to God someone finds u, lil guy, and helps you. I can't bare the thought of u hungry, thirsty and dirty, and all alone :cry:
135_3575.jpg

:cry:thanks honey, just wish i was not quite so helpless. If i lived there i would jump over that fence and grab him :(

Dear God, can the police who are reading this please get involved:shock::shock::shock:

I hope to goodness that Shadow is safe and well :cry::cry:

oh that is awful, I really feel for you.

Is there nobody at all you can call to go and check? Maybe someone on this forum lives close and could check, It's worth a try, or ring the police if not rspca?

Where abouts is Shadow?????

police reading it:shock::shock::shock:
oh my god ...they would'nt care much about this situation i doubt!
(my dad is a policeman :lol:)

If you report something like this they are Legally obliged to go and check - after all, it's cruelty to leave any animal and you can be arrested for it;)

Oh God!:shock:

You must be so worried bless you. Do you know the number of any neighbours, family (either his/yours), mates - anybody at all in the area that could go check for you?

Otherwise I would just pick up the phonebook, call whatever number you can find for the RSPCA and ask them who you need speak to with regards to the area your ex lived. Then you can leave your number and I'm very sure that they'd call you back and help you out.

Good luck.

TP:(

RSPCA, Sunny Mill Lane, Martlesham, Nr Ipswich
Telephone01473 623280

RSCPA Tarworks Road GREAT YARMOUTH
Norfolk NR30 1QR 01493 858936

If you need to report an act of cruelty, neglect or concern about the welfare of an animal, call the RSPCA's 24-hour national cruelty and advice line on 0300 1234 999.

There is also a Suffolk Coast Branch which is based in Lowerstoft details on http://www.rspca-suffolkeastcoast.org.uk/ There is also a local number for that branch as well.

I do hope you can get something sorted.

Could a forum member in/near Lowestoft go round and check for you? You could PM the address to them. Perhaps you could search the member list for anybody in that area?

I am in Ipswich but I don't drive, so it's too far even for me.

Please try that number again, and ask for an update

Try anywhere you can to get help

Back