• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Cuties !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I am acclimatising Speedy & Ollie for outdoor living - I've been turning the heater in my conservatory down daily - and just found them all cosied up :love: Ollie is completely hidden under the hay next to him :lol::lol:

speedy.jpg

ollkie2.jpg

spee2.jpg

ollie-1.jpg

I feel really mean ! :roll:

Last edited:
:shock: Mean bunny mummy turning their heating down!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: they look very happy and cosy in their hay! :D

Hehe! I just love these two.... had the pleasure of having a cuddle with Speedy, what a gorgeous boy :D I'm so glad they are together and that they have found their forever home :D

That's brilliant, I think Charlie is a polar rabbit or something even though it's windy and has been raining a bit he's laid outside in it on top of the hutch, Poppy keeps peering out at him from the hutch and sneaks into the house at every opportunity :lol:

Back