• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny annoucement U/D NAME CHOSEN!!!!

what should I rename my new bunny?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Well, Im now pleased to tell you all.....
I'm to be receveing a new bundle of joy.. in the form of a four legged fluffy! :D He is a 1 1/2 year old black and white lionhead and the most gorgeous little thing uve ever seen! Although he is mine - were leaving him at his current mummy's till Piper is over her spay :D
although he is currently named Smudge at the moment, I'm hoping to rename him. Hence this poll!
if you have any other names you'd like to suggest, please feel free! My current bunnies are named off "Charmed" (Piper,Phoebe and Holli)

Last edited:
Ohhh 3 for cole 3 for wyatt! :D
I do have a picture.. but its not very good! I shall post it for you all to have a sneak preview of my gorgeous new boy

thumb_bouncersmudge.jpg

My bun is the black and white 1 :) with his old pal bouncer. There bond broke down when Bouncer met another bun, and his current mummy feels guilty having him as a solo bunny, as her circumstances mean she cannot get another mate for him.
Hopefully he'll bond well into my other 3 buns and make a good husbun for my Holli

I don't watch "Charmed" so know not of what names used there...Voted Wyatt though - liking that option.

TP;)

I think Cole:D. I never change my buns names if they come with them, thats why thanks to Amy&Amber I have MAYO & BRANSTON:lol::lol::lol:

well, im only changing his name because all my other buns have propper "human" names I think smudge deserves a new name too!
Cole.. hmm

Back