• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have just taken Melanie to be spayed UD 1600hrs

toffee

Mama Doe
I dropped her off at 8 o'clock. I took Prince too for cuddles and support. I'm at work now.

I'm so worried. :(

The vet said to phone at 2 pm for news.

Please wish Mellie luck!!!

Last edited:
Oh i know how you feel! My piper is in today for her spay :cry: i have to ring up at 2 aswell.. really dont think ill be able to last that long :lol: I know i shouldnt worry because I know Judith (the vet) is very good at what shes does and she'll do everything to make sure everythign goes smoothly

It's better for her that she's spayed. Health reasons aside, she'll be a bit calmer so fewer tellings off!!! I hate waiting for news but I couldn't bear to lose her to uterine cancer a few years down the line.

I'm assuming that no news is good news? I'm going to get some lunch now then I'll phone up this afternoon. I've been in meetings all morning so I've not been too worried.

I have just phoned the vet and they said she's just out of theatre and to phone back at 4pm. :? I'm grumpy because they told me this morning to phone at 2pm. They better let me have her back tonight.

I have just phoned the vet and they said she's just out of theatre and to phone back at 4pm. :? I'm grumpy because they told me this morning to phone at 2pm. They better let me have her back tonight.

your not the only one whos grumpy, - piper has suffered setbacks they havent told me what they are or anything..ive got to ring back at half 3! flaming vets :censored:

I just phoned again. They said she's ok and I can get her at 5. But they said that she's not eaten yet because she's just coming round. :shock:

Does this mean that she'd not even gone into theatre when I called at 2??:censored:

At least she's ok. I'll get her eating at home. Useless!!!!!

Back