• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my Drawings

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Im going to try and teach myself how to draw buns now... never tried it before! Cant say i have much time to draw and when i do joey and saff decide its rubbish and try to eat the paper im drawing on!! :lol:

drawing3.jpg

drawing2.jpg

drawing.jpg

Thankyou girls :) It would be good to swap talents, ive always wanted to be able to sing! :lol: i find drawing abit useless and hard work at birthdays because im expected to draw all my cards :? alot of work!!

Hey these are really good! I particularly love the last one. Have you scanned or photographed them? I think there's alot more detail that has been lost... and I really want to see it! :D

Thankyou :)

I just took the pics with my camera phone so not the best quality im afraid. They are just done in pencil. Am trying to find time to do some more, the first one was for my grans birthday, the second one was for my best friends birthday she has it framed in her house and the last one i still have. Dont normally keep anything apart from some framed drawings of women asleep (sounds od but a project i did on the human body) i have on my wall :)

Im going to try and teach myself how to draw buns now... never tried it before! Cant say i have much time to draw and when i do joey and saff decide its rubbish and try to eat the paper im drawing on!! :lol:
:lol: I know exactly how you feel! I paint a lot, and Nigel will regularly walk all over the canvas. You can always tell Ive been painting cos he's got splodges of colour on his nose, feet ands ears!

They are brilliant.... I wish I had that talent, mine is 'abstract' :lol:

:D

Back