• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Shock! Wayne has just picked up Bunnie!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
Bunnie has never liked being picked up and so the only time we can is when she is at the vets she climbs up us for cuddles as she scared and our arms are better than near vet!

But tonight Wayne was sitting on the floor and put his hand under her behind front paws and she did not zoom off as usual so he thought hmmm and proceeded to lift her off the floor and place her on his lap, where she stayed for 5mintues then jumped off:shock:He waited an hour then tried again and he picked her up and brought her to his chest but kept low to ground, she stayed there giving him kisses on his cheek then got a bit figity so he carefully lowered her to the ground, she then turned and nudged him for noses!:love:

:shock::shock::shock::D:D:D:D:shock::shock::shock:

she is nearly 3 and this is the first time ever!

She must be mellowing out, either that or she got a little fright last week when was poorly with Stasis and ended up in hospital for the night and has decided she wants to have more of the cuddles she gets when at the vets!:D

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! That is so lovely!!! :D :D :D

Bobbin is the same, really detests it, very occasionally he's done this, but not quite as you describe. It gives me hope that they do start to understand we're not evil! :rolleyes: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! That is so lovely!!! :D :D :D

Bobbin is the same, really detests it, very occasionally he's done this, but not quite as you describe. It gives me hope that they do start to understand we're not evil! :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, I was in shock for bout 5 minutes, then went into panic mode that something wrong with her or she getting poorly again as was only ill last week!

Said to Wayne we have to be patient and carefull with her and try get her use to it on her terms and her timescale as I now scared she may panic and jump and hurt herself so we staying low to the ground!:D

I say that but knowing her it was a tease and won't allow it to happen ever again:lol:

I have to say I rather :love: Bunnie ;)

:wave::wave:

Yeah she has that effect on people, her vet Robin use to look at us as though we were mad the way we are so protective of her and how we speak to her at vets, but since her stasis before xmas he now sees her as we see her, and last week when she got poorly he went up to Shedfield hospital from his practice in Gosport to check her, once on thursday afternoon after he admitted her there in the morning, and then he drove all the way up there again on friday morning and friday afternoon to check her as he wanted to treat her! :D The receptionist has fallen in love with her too! and two of the nurses at the hospital:lol:

Mine are both the same - won't be picked up unless they are in the vets and then my arms are better than nothing.:shock:

Makes me want to keep them there for a cuddle - if you know what I mean.:lol: Only time I get one.

Your little'ens are ssooooooooooooo cute tooo!:D

Why thank you ma'am *bows*

They are terrors!! Gotta get a new siggie and add little Lucy (3-legged bun) into it!! But I shall pass on you compliments and no doubt they will be cockier then ever :lol:

Mine are both the same - won't be picked up unless they are in the vets and then my arms are better than nothing.:shock:

Makes me want to keep them there for a cuddle - if you know what I mean.:lol: Only time I get one.

Yeah, vet knows that it only time so he lets us both get a cuddle in, he had one himself the other day and the receptionist came in for a stroke:lol:

awww that's really sweet :D can't see it ever happening with my 4 girls though - they still treat me like a predator :roll:

That's great :D All of mine are fine being picked up, Walter's a dream as he just sits there and lets you, although he doesn't like being held for long, Martha adores cuddles and Lene is easy to catch now, although at first we has fun chasing round! She's a cuddle bun too.

Back