• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbin & Broome Shenanigans....

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
His and Hers bowls
2345577857_65da10da4a.jpg

Take away a water bottle and they insist on both drinking at the same time... from one! :rolleyes: :lol:
2345584173_0c331a814f.jpg

Ickle Broomey :love:
2345580891_6c78a3fd15.jpg

Check out the moult line!
2346431126_14dc718cee.jpg

"Give us a groome, Broome!"
2345589453_b5a99422f9.jpg

YEY!! :D (sorry they're blurred - I swear it's grooming though!)
2345592913_e63dd4171a.jpg

2345596011_95fd6cc95f.jpg

"Awww this is nice.... I'll stay here for a while" (this pose lasted for several minutes... they looked like statues! :shock: :lol: )
2346427890_a2e421485c.jpg

2346435526_5515c43a4e.jpg

Those piccies have cheered me up no end.:D

I really do find Bobbin and Broome absolutely adorable.

Great piccies - gorgeous bunnies - keep them coming.:D:D

:D Yay - Broome and Bobbin photos :D So great to see them so happy Thea! LOVE :love: the one of them battling over the water bottle :lol: Special nose rubs to them both ... keep the pics coming! xx

Awww Thea they look so happy !! The little look on Bobbins face :love: he looks such a contented bunny and Broome too - lovely pics !!

:love::love::love::love: swoooooooooooooon. Bobbin looks soooo smitten in Broomes chin! Bet shes like a heated cushion for him! :D

Thanks guys! I just can't stop taking pics of them both! :D

awww what camera do you have, its amazing!! x

I actually used my BF's camera for this batch as mine was dead. It's a sony S800 - it's a compact but surprisingly good, even in low light. But I have fiddled with the colours, brightness and contrast in Photoshop a bit, hence the colour variations!

I have a Sony H5 which is outstanding, but the S800 is fantastic for the price £100ish on amazon and it boasts 8MP and a 6x optical zoom. (I bought him it for his birthday! ;) :lol: )

Thanks guys! I just can't stop taking pics of them both! :D

I actually used my BF's camera for this batch as mine was dead. It's a sony S800 - it's a compact but surprisingly good, even in low light. But I have fiddled with the colours, brightness and contrast in Photoshop a bit, hence the colour variations!

I have a Sony H5 which is outstanding, but the S800 is fantastic for the price £100ish on amazon and it boasts 8MP and a 6x optical zoom. (I bought him it for his birthday! ;) :lol: )

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh well you do a good job, your pics are beautiful. I have a sony compact but cant find it at the mo so using my phone camera! Its abit slow to catch the things i want my buns dont stay still long enough and black and white buns are hard to photograph cant use the flash for saffy and then its too dark for joey!! :lol:

Back