• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my dawgs

Radish

Mama Doe
Bryn and Badger
P4300035-1.jpg

all five
P1270127.jpg

Badger
P9150048.jpg

Bryn
P4300013.jpg

The three whippety ones
P4300038.jpg

Woody
P2180006.jpg

Woody
woodylook.jpg

Bryn
pod3.jpg

Zoe the cowbag
PA220060.jpg

cute Parker
pbbeach3.jpg

Awwwwww!! :love::love::love::love::love: They are beautiful!

I really want a whippet. You should have seen me on the internet the other night looking at all the rescue centers in the uk, then planning a little trip and looking at maps and ferry times to go and get one :oops: Im so sad :lol:

Awwwwww!! :love::love::love::love::love: They are beautiful!

I really want a whippet. You should have seen me on the internet the other night looking at all the rescue centers in the uk, then planning a little trip and looking at maps and ferry times to go and get one :oops: Im so sad :lol:

if you want to look at gorgeous whippets look on K9Community forums...i could look at them all day.:oops:

Fab pics, I love their coats.

Zoe looks so angelic, surely she isn't a cowbag :lol::lol:

she's a cowbag all right....despite being properly raised in my home since seven weeks old,she hates other dogs apart from my other four and she hates children...she has to be muzzle when out on a lead as she will lunge at other dogs and little people with the full intention of eating them....it's all a fear thing but it makes her a liability hence the cowbag tag.

she's a cowbag all right....despite being properly raised in my home since seven weeks old,she hates other dogs apart from my other four and she hates children...she has to be muzzle when out on a lead as she will lunge at other dogs and little people with the full intention of eating them....it's all a fear thing but it makes her a liability hence the cowbag tag.

Hahaha! That's hilarious - she's got such an innocent face too!

Awwww, they're all gorgeous! :love::love::love:

Back