• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rew 8???

but i thought it was only 4 bunneies that were taken by the police... sorry i probably haven't read the whole post :oops: (too busy looking after the buns... :D) xxx

see i thought Soad lost two carys lost two and chloe lost two and someone else had lost some aswell but id missed the post :? :? :?

SOAD said in another post later that she actually had four, I'm pretty sure that's where the other two come from but I could be wrong :oops:

Last edited:
SOAD said in another post later that she actually had four, I'm pretty sure that's where the other two come from but I could be wrong :oops:

i re-read the thread, SOAD lost 6 :(:(:( two of them were with carys and chloe lost 2

still in total shock that they was raided.... WTF is going on with this country :cry::cry:

it appears that animal cruelty is ok but taking in dumped animals is illegal :evil:

6 were dumped on Tree (SOADs) doorstep. Two were seized from her property. The other four had been rehomed and were seized from thier owners Leanne & Carys. Tree only admitted there were 6 and not 4 yesterday.

Chloe had two taken from her rescue on the same day Tree and Carys lost theirs.

That makes 8 that we know about.

Tree (SOAD) had 6 dumped - 2 she kept and had taken, 2 Carys homed and had taken, 2 leanne homed and had taken, Chloe also had 2 REW of hers taken.

All 4 have had rabbits taken that total 8.

TP:(

i dont understand the post why were they taken?

An animal lib group (presumably) pinched a large number of New Zealand White rabbits from a rabbit farm, destined for labaratory testing.

Just by pure coincidence some rabbits of the same type turned up at various rescues. When police were gathering evidence for the robbery they took the rabbits as evidence. After months in custody it was decided to release the rabbits back to where they were taken from. I'm not sure if anybody has ever found out if they were the stolen rabbits or not :?

Back