• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No room for me

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
It wasnt too bad when it was just Smirnoff because I could just sleep around her, but its so hard to actually lay comfortably in bed with Smirnoff and Hunter without disturbing them :shock: :lol:

DSC08754.jpg

DSC08759.jpg

Nearly touching :roll: :lol:

DSC08758.jpg

And my girly the other day watching me getting ready to go out

DSC08705.jpg

:lol: Hunter jumps on my head all night and gets under the cover to scratch me and Smirnoff wakes me up at 5am everyday to have her tummy rubbed :shock: :lol: And ive let her get away with it too long now to stop it :lol: Its lovely when we all go to sleep though x

Your goegeous cat looks rather like your gorgeous bun!!! the colours! lovely!!! I need a cat (see that word need, rather than want :lol:) xxx

:lol: Hunter jumps on my head all night and gets under the cover to scratch me and Smirnoff wakes me up at 5am everyday to have her tummy rubbed :shock: :lol: And ive let her get away with it too long now to stop it :lol: Its lovely when we all go to sleep though x

:lol::lol::lol:

a while ago I was staying at the in-law's and had a nasty chest infection - I woke up in the night in a panic cos I couldn't breath - then realised it was cos their big, fat tabby was sleeping on my back! :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

a while ago I was staying at the in-law's and had a nasty chest infection - I woke up in the night in a panic cos I couldn't breath - then realised it was cos their big, fat tabby was sleeping on my back! :roll::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hunter likes to be as close to your face as possible, ive woken up a few times and he is just right there in my face looking right at me :shock: Its a bit freaky :lol:

lol if u think thats bad.... i have a single bed which i have 2 share with my old cavalier bonnie....not too bad cus she sleeps at the bottom... but now my 4 year old collie cross had decided 2 start kipping on my bed:shock::shock::shock: i shut my door but he opens it, shuts it behind him so nobody sees and then gets under the covers!!!

hunter is so big now:shock::)

lol if u think thats bad.... i have a single bed which i have 2 share with my old cavalier bonnie....not too bad cus she sleeps at the bottom... but now my 4 year old collie cross had decided 2 start kipping on my bed:shock::shock::shock: i shut my door but he opens it, shuts it behind him so nobody sees and then gets under the covers!!!

hunter is so big now:shock::)

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hunter is so long now :lol: I will have to get some proper pics of him in daylight, he is so hard to make out in photos because of his colour :)

Smirnoff isnt a particular breed, she was just an unwanted kitten

Back