• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help..from indoor cages to a hutch??

shel20

Alpha Buck
Hi guys, just looking for hutches for bobby n alfie as i move on friday and they will be going into a big hutch together...any ideas..they will be in there during the night..so want a bit of a run but they will moochin about on my covered terrace most of the day time.my space is wide and about 3ft deep? so something tall, wide and not too deep i think....can anyone help with some pics?about 150 to spend?

If they are living inside at the moment I wouldn't move them outside now as it is far too cold for them. Their coats won't be thick enough to cope with the temperature at the moment.

If they are living inside at the moment I wouldn't move them outside now as it is far too cold for them. Their coats won't be thick enough to cope with the temperature at the moment.

I agree you will have to insulate it really well if there's no alternative.

Have you looked at Happyhutch (website) for a hutch but they also sell on Ebay.

Rabswood

Back