• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo and the babies

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
How they are growing!!! And look at my beautiful mummy Boo! :love:

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02559.jpg

My friend is having a couple them but I just can't decide and want to keep them all!!!!

xxx

I'm not surprised you want to keep them all, they look they've come straight off a greetings card. soooo cute!

aawww they are gorgeous! I love the one that looks like Mum.. black and white one.. and look at the black one with a whisper of white going across his nose :D:D so cute!:D Hope you find lovely homes for all of the ones you will rehome. How many are there? How many can you keep?

Last edited:
There are 7 of them and at the moment I really want to keep them all but have to be realistic about the cost of that and the room I have. My friend is meant to be having 2 and that is strictly on the condiditon she has them jabbed and neutered.

So that leaves 5... I have a new 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch and the one they are in now which is 7ft x 3.5ft x 2.5ft (huge!!) I have a 10ft x 12ft fenced area i let them out into as much as i can. So how many should i be able to keep?? xxx

Back